Capture digital radiography images using your conventional x-ray equipment and procedures. Converting to DR workow and productivity is easy and affordable with the CARESTREAM DRX-1 System. It features Carestream’s 2nd-generation DRX Detector – a cassette-sized, wireless DR Detector that’s even faster and lighter than our 1st-generation Detector. Based on the unique X-Factor platform, it simply slides into your existing X-ray systems.
The CARESTREAM DRX-1 System is designed to help optimize the imaging equipment you’re using right now. It’s compatible with any X-ray system that uses an ISO 4090-compliant, 35 x 43 cm cassettes – so there’s no need to modify your generator or Bucky, discard your wall stand or table, replace your grids or radically alter your procedures. And, the DRX-1 System can be installed in your exam room in just one day.
• The 2nd-generation DRX-1 Detector wirelessly transmits digital images to your capture console
• Images are ready for immediate viewing and manipulation
• From the console, images can be quickly forwarded to a printer, PACS archive, and other network destinations
• The Detector’s light weight and wireless operation provide convenient handling and excellent positioning exibility
The same size as a conventional 35 x 43 cm X-ray cassette, the wireless DRX-1 and DRX-1C System Detectors make it easy to use your conventional X-ray equipment for digital radiography imaging.
Choose from a Gadolinium (GOS) Scintillator (DRX-1) or the Cesium (CSI)
Scintillator (DRX-1C), which offers higher dose efciency and sensitivity in a
14 x 17 in (35 x 43 cm) detector format.
Wireless cassette-sized detector, ISO 4090
• Wireless, standard 802.11 n
• Image size: 35 x 43 cm
• Maximum external dimensions: same as 35 x 43 cm cassette
• Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
• Pixel pitch: 0.139 mm
• Power: on-board rechargeable battery or external battery charger
• Captures 190 images on a single charge
• Can be used with your standard grids
• Touch-screen interface
• Controls DR imaging functions – including HIS/RIS patient data
access, image review and management
• Accommodates up to three batteries for recharging
• Electrical: 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A optional
PROVEN IMAGE QUALITY
EASY GENERATOR INTERFACE